Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

This game kicks so much ass!

one of the funnest games ive ever played, seriosly! Very addicting, even if you died, you wanted to play more! Nice chioce in music, very fitting. This is an EXTREEMLY original idea that nobody has done before, so use it to your advantage. Please make more!!!!

HogBor HogBor

Needs Improving.

The only thing that bothers me is that the smilie is not centered with the mouse. Go into flash and change the rotation point thing in the movie clip to the center of the the face and you got an awsome game!

- U.F.O - - U.F.O -

Well done for a helicopter clone.

I liked this game a lot, catchy music and not too hard. Keep up the good work, but next time, try and think of a totally new game that hasn't been done before. I know its really hard, but then people will be making clones to your game. Not sure if thats a good thing or not, but they say, the scincerest form of flattery is duplication (or something to that effect) Good luck with furure games!

Ostrich Jump 2 Ostrich Jump 2

Great game!

I thought this game was very ogirinal, like the average jump, duck, game, but with a twist. The instructions were strait forward and easy to inderstand. The game itself was interesting and fun. Good Job! (I think this is front page material!)

Ping Pong... Ping Pong...

Stolen.

nuff said

King of Buttons King of Buttons

DEVIN WAMA

LOLOLOOOLOOLOLOLOL GReat Game!!

Rpg Battle Tutorial Rpg Battle Tutorial

A few suggestions...

Next time, add better animation, cooler effects. Then at the end of the tutorial, make an example to show people how it SHOULD work, then this submission would do a lot better! Keep up the good AS! :)

magiccell responds:

thxlot. i'm parked in front of the gg menu seeing if it will pass.

Starfire Starfire

Sweet game, found a Glitch.

I was repeatedly playing the first level over and over again, until for some reason in the corner is said, Nan, and then It would let me buy anything i wanted! It was awsome. Great Game!

sspecter responds:

I still couldnt repeat this bug. But I (hopefully) fixed it.

Popps Popps

Room for improvement

I think this is a really original idea, but it wasn't very interesting. Add better graphix, sound effects, levels, and power ups, and this would be an awsome game

Wings Of War 1 Wings Of War 1

Its a good start...

Next time you should add levels and mabey more enemies. dont make them come from all sides. good try though.