The 5th Avocado [ Color ] The 5th Avocado [ Color ]

Great, but not as good as the original

I remember back in the day when I saw the original on ABS. Funniest thing I ever saw and one of most random. The color was a nice touch, but the voice sounded a bit off which is why I liked the original better. What happened to the ending? In the original, there were secrets and stuff like "if wake up in a different time and in a different place, do you wake up a different person?" (yet another reference to Fight Club (ALSO a kick ass movie)) Anyways good job at bringing back those memories!

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

Best Music Video Ever!

I've seen a lot of flash music videos, and this is the best one for sure. There were so many effects which made it look so nice. Not just good looking, but hilarios. The animation complimented the music and I actually laughed through most of the whole thing. Keep up the great work!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

k

The Couch Potato The Couch Potato

That was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Without a doubt, this is the single most unique animation I've seen o NG. Its a style I havn't seen before, but the good thing was, I loved it. The animation was smooth but there is always room for improvement (even if its perfect) I definatly think you have potentail as an artist and look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

DCFilms

Sunspot01 responds:

Thank you very much! I'm always trying to do something different :)

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

This game kicks so much ass!

one of the funnest games ive ever played, seriosly! Very addicting, even if you died, you wanted to play more! Nice chioce in music, very fitting. This is an EXTREEMLY original idea that nobody has done before, so use it to your advantage. Please make more!!!!

HogBor HogBor

Needs Improving.

The only thing that bothers me is that the smilie is not centered with the mouse. Go into flash and change the rotation point thing in the movie clip to the center of the the face and you got an awsome game!

- U.F.O - - U.F.O -

Well done for a helicopter clone.

I liked this game a lot, catchy music and not too hard. Keep up the good work, but next time, try and think of a totally new game that hasn't been done before. I know its really hard, but then people will be making clones to your game. Not sure if thats a good thing or not, but they say, the scincerest form of flattery is duplication (or something to that effect) Good luck with furure games!

Arrows (for DDR) Arrows (for DDR)

Awsome

Damn, i love this song, it was just the thing i was looking for im going to use it as the title music for MY DDR game. I like how its just a nice easy listening track which doesn't get annoying even after a billion times like most music on NG. Awsome and thanks for making an sweet track!

JPhoenix84 responds:

I can't really express what these kinds of reviews make me feel.

"Good" may be the best word to describe it. Thank you. :)

Faint (The Squally Remix) Faint (The Squally Remix)

Very Creative

This is a great remix, but i was wondering what program u used to make it, also how'd u seperate the lyrics to make it sound so good.